Friday, February 20, 2009

Wuv

I really don't know what I am going to write about. I haven't even decided a theme or anything, I never do.

I am in Agra...The city of love. My cousin is the most awesome person ever. We went to see the Tajmahal together. It was closed :s So dada dearest took me to sadar (Btw, all this was at 3 at night or 3 in the morning, as you please) The streets were empty. We did sing old, romantic, painfull hindi songs (Painfull coz My love is far far away in Vizag and His lady love is farther away in UK) We danced on the roads. We saw the workers cleaning them at 5 in the morning and we had tea on a tea stall (it was yuck!!)
We had the most awesome breakfast ever at another stall, Eggs and bread :D
It was all the way. yummmm yummmmmmm.
I felt so secure when I was with him. As if nothing in the world could even touch me. For once, I was myself. I really wished he lived in delhi. I really wished he was not just my cousin.
Fug man! I am friggin useless.

Haan toh...Ek romantic sheher, ek super hot ladki...the only thing we were missing was Akshay Prabhakaran, actually even a Brad pitt wouldn't hurt but then he would get hurt coz Akshay has an unlimited supply of them rubber bullet. Ah, My wuvly vegetarian. Wuv ju sho much .

Thats it. I guess. Yes. Done. Bye.

1 comment: