Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I still love you...yes, I do!

Even today when I look out the window I wish to see something that can make me smile.
Even today these eyes are looking out for just one person, you.
It has been days, months, years, ages...I need to reach you now.
The world wont understand
And I dont want them to.
I just want you to know who I am.
I just want for this pain to end.
I just want to hug you tight and cry tonight.
I just want to give trust one more try.
I have changed and maybe I am a lot more close to being perfect.
But I want to be the girl you fell in love with.
The confused, bubbly, happy, emotional and out going person that you first met.
I dont wish for perfection I just wish for things to be normal,
For you to be happy,
for us to be together,
And for trust to be what we share.

1 comment: