Monday, December 15, 2008

1.[point] her (07/12/08)

Hey sweety!

Dunno If I'm all that good at composing letters...but I'm gonna make full use of this letter-pad...like my friend Jigyasa says; 'free' ka gift hai, make full use :) ! I'm gonna use both sides though only one is ruled...hehe!

Sending this through Ma 'n' Papa...it'll save the postal costs of my first letter to Delhi!! LOL!

I've been wanting to open up to you for sometime now...over the phone, its impossible; and the gradually built up space between the two of us made it exceedingly tough...don't get me wrong, I'll be the last person tp be bitter; the point I'm trying to get across is that its not gonna be because of me that we drift apart permanently....

You wrote to me that you wanted to make up on the lost time...if you ask me, there's no better way to do it than by writing it down...may be I'm gonna be selfish in this, but I wanna be the one who gives this friendship a second chance...
The friends forever oath needs a rethinking, on the part of both parties; you and me...

It hurts me to write this down, it amazes me that thse thoughts arise in my mind...yes, I'm uncomplicated, but I'm not dumb...I can see my faults, likewise I can see yours too...

You know we can't really talk over the phone about all this...letters, I feel, are the best choice...when you write to me, you can let me know what you feel about 'how we went wrong'... let me know where my faults lie, where I was harsh with you, where my words or my actions hurt you...

Sweety, I've been frank with you, my words have always been matter-of-fact, to the point of eing hurtful at times...Gone are the days when I could scream at you and tell you that x or y thing you were doing was wrong, and I was hating it...I understand...I can only implore you to understand me and to see that when you were alternating between happiness and sorrow with your friends, I was nursing my own pain, which you dint see; and if you did see, we never succeeded in talking to each other...

You, of course, realise that if it weren't for Surabhi, I might have lost it at times...I felt like breaking down more than once; reason being that my friend was blind to my fears and my pains, and also because the friend felt that she has lost a friend in me...

Neither am I accusing, nor am I pointing out faults...a breach in anything is never one person's fault, its always equal parts both people's fault...I've not really written about too many happy moments, and I'm also aware that you enough on your head, with 10th and all...
All I can do is to request you to take out a few moments and reply to this...it'll make my words worthwhile...

I repeat, I've been honest, and thats what I wanna hear from you too...


For old times' sake
love
Your besty
.


2 comments: