Thursday, April 23, 2009

Testimonials.

Just wanted to jot down (copy paste, to be precise) my favorite testimonial here. Why? Meri marzi bhai...Mera blog! Main kuch bhi karon :D

I'm writing this testimonial for the 5th time, if she still doesnt get it, i will write it again.

I know this might not stay at the top for a long time, some other person might most probably write something better and take the position but i really dont mind if that happens, im not writing this for the spot, its for the person instead




I hate it when she is sad
I hate it more when she wont tell me why
I hate it even more when she doesn't know why


I hate it when she is angry
I hate it more when it is on me
I hate it even more when i cant do anything about it


I hate it when some sheep-relative hacks her profile
I hate it more when it makes her upset for 6 hours

I hate it when she is offline
I hate it more coz we cant meet when we are offline
I hate it even more when she doesn't email

I hate it when my wife says unfriendly things about my mistress
I hate it more when the opposite happens


I hate it when she cries
I hate it more when she goes *dies *


I hate it when she wont tell me something
I hate it more when she says its nothing
I hate it even more when she doesn't know herself


I hate it when she goes on date with someone else
I hate it more when she does it to make me feel bad

I hate it when someone hits on her
I hate it more when that happens again and again


I hate it when we miss each other
I hate it more when it happens by a couple of minutes


I hate it when somebody asks about her contacts
I hate it more when lot of people do the same


I really hate it when we are interrupted
I really hate it more when it happens again and again


But what i really hate the most is that i cant tell her how much i love her and miss her every moment i want to

Love you forever, iDot. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment